Jenny Nichols a professional chef and owner of Ca' di Gosto, lives on the property in a small cottage a short distance from the house. She is on hand to advise on the local area and can be booked to provide a truly fabulous catering service with most of the produce grown on the property. Jenny maintains the stunning flower and vegetable gardens.
HOUSE AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Accommodation for 8-10 people in 5 double bedrooms. 4 bedrooms have a private bath or shower. Bedroom 5 is most suitable for children and shares a bathroom.
- Ca di Gosto is available year round and you can contact us to find out when the many local seasonal events take place to enhance the enjoyment of your visit.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- English spoken. The host Jenny Nichols is English.
- The house has a large well-equipped professional chef's kitchen.
- WIFI is available at the property.
- Pets are welcome. The owner, Jenny has several dogs. They are all rescues and very sweet-natured and socialized but if you do not like dogs this may not be the right venue for you.
- The swimming pool is secluded but close to the house, and measures 6 metres x 12 metres (15m to the steps), with a 'Pebbletec' natural smooth stone surface and a salt water filtration system - no chlorine.
- There is a terrace under a huge oak tree, with chandelier lighting and a very large open log-burning fireplace for outside seating and dining.
- Dinners (including vegetarian meals) are available.
- Special event and cocktail and dinner-party catering is available.
- Cooking lessons are available with chef Jenny Nichols
- Home produced olive oil is available.
- Electricity is included.
- Mobile telephone reception is good at the house.
- The local village, Mercatale Di Cortona is 4 KM from the house and has 3 bar/cafe's, 2 butchers, a baker, 2 supermarkets, 3 banks and a wonderful trattoria - "Mimmi's".
- There are several good restaurants in the valley near the house.
- The house has a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, underfloor central-heating, open wood-burning fireplaces, TV and dvd player.
- Attention Golfers: the beautiful 18 hole golf course at Antognolla is nearby...
Telephone: +39 075 941 0799, or +39 348 532 7367